Photography and graphic image professional services:
- Certified Epson Digigraphie Laboratory
- Cerified Studio Hahnemühle
- Hand made adjustments for every print.
- Printing with archival grade pigmented inks on photographic and Fine Art papers (Giclée), to a maximum width of 162 cm./64”.
- Specialists in black and white inkjet prints on natural fibre baryta paper.
- Limited editions.
Professional scanning of originals.
- Wide experience with antique originals, works of art, glass negatives, etc.
- Scanning and/or capture using Hasselblad high resolution system.
- File delivery with colour, contrast and density adjustment.
- Manual dust removal.
Mounting and reproduction services for exhibitions; from very small to very large sizes.
- Wide selection of mounting options, using conservation or regular materials with, if necessary, anti-UV lamination.
- Custom-made professional framing.
Wide experience with photographers, artists, museums, art galleries and exhibition centres.
- We provide services throughout Spain and Europe.
Retouching and post-production of originals for reproduction in different applications.
- Image preparation for high quality printing.
- Professional and advanced retouching.
- Restoration of old or damaged prints or illustrations.
- RGB conversion into CMYK, and RAW files conversion.
- Certified Epson GMG colour proofs.
Personal customer service.
- Pre-arranged appointments in order to provide a personal customer service.
- Reception and transfer of files by FTP (ask us).
Technical assistance. Collaboration and training.
- Escuela de Arte y Superior de Diseño de Valencia (School of Fine Arts and Superior Design in Valencia).
- UPV. Master universitario en fotografía. (Polytechnic University of Valencia. Master of Photography).
- Special prices for students and AVVAC members.